And I've made it clear for you, then.
我已經和你說明白了。
Man of the guidance, Don. Business of the soul.
一位領路人,閣下,靈魂的工作者。
You been to Gweedore, in Donegal?
你去過丹尼岡的戈爾道?
Aye.
有。
I went there when I was 12.
我12歲的時候去過。
Big cross-country race for the boys, and we were all in the back of a minibus headed towards Derry one morning.
少年越野大賽,一天早晨我們坐上小巴士的后座,前往德瑞爾。
I mean, this is big time.
對我們來說那是個重大時刻。
I mean, this is like international athletics for us because we were racing against boys in the South and we had this thing to do Belfast pride.
對我們來說是場國際比賽,因為我們要和南面的小子們比賽,我們要為貝爾法斯特爭光。
A few boys were Protestants and the rest of us were Catholics.
一些孩子是新教徒,我們其他人是天主教徒。
It was a cross-community event, I suppose the good people in the south think this is great stuff.
那是個跨區域比賽,我猜南面的那些優秀份子覺得這很不賴。
Let's get this wee team over from Belfast and all that patronizing shit.
讓這支貝爾法斯特的參賽隊過來,做件讓他們領情的狗屁鳥事。
Anyway, we went through the border.
總之我們穿過了邊界。
The boys singing pop tunes and all...But I'm just in the back of the bus looking out the window, we're going through the mountains.
孩子們都唱著流行歌曲……但我只是坐在汽車的后排,看著窗外我們穿過了無數大山,
You know, where Mount Errigal is in them.
你知道,艾格爾山就在它們中間。
It's a beautiful sight, Don.
景色美極了,閣下。
Donegal is the most place in Ireland, I reckon.
我覺得丹尼岡是愛爾蘭最美的地方。
Aye.
是的。
Anyway, when we arrived at Gweedore...what a place! There were about 200 boys there, getting into their gear and limnering up.
總之我們到達戈爾道時...這地方!已經有200個孩子在那里,已經在準備參賽了。
The whole event is run by Christian Brothers and they're clipping young fellows around in the back of the ears, basically trying to obtain some order.
整個賽事是由基督教兄弟會舉辦,他們揪著小孩子的耳朵,試著維持秩序。
Our team goes off for a wee jog, to stretch out the legs.
我們小隊開始小慢跑,來給自己熱身。
And we're surrounded by fields of barley.
我們被麥田包圍了。