Forget about that. I want to know whether your intent is just purely to commit suicide here.
算了吧,我想知道你的目的,是不是純粹地想在這里自殺?
You want me to argue...about the morality of what I'm about to do and whether it's really suicide or not?
你想讓我和你討論,我將要做的事情是否道德。以及這是不是真的一場自殺?
For one in your corner it's suicide. I call it murder. And that's just another wee difference between us two.
從你的角度看,這是自殺,而我稱之為謀殺。這又是我們之間的一個小小分歧。
We are both Catholic men. Both Republicans.
我們都是天主教徒,都是共和黨,
But while you were poaching salmon in lovely Kilrea, we were being burnt out of our houses in Rathcoole. -Right.
但當你在美麗的克里蘭釣鮭魚時,我們在瑞斯科(貝爾法斯特北部的小鎮)的房子被燒了。- 是的。
Similar in many ways, Don, but life and experience are focused up differently. Understand me?
我們有很多相似的地發,閣下,但是生活和經歷卻大不相同。你明白我說的嗎?
I understand.
明白。
I have my belief and in all its simplicity, that is the most powerful thing.
我有我的信仰,再簡單不過,有著最最強大的力量。
So what's your statement by dying?
那你通過死亡想表達什么?
Just highlighting British intransigence, so fucking what? The whole world knows what the Brits are like.
只是為讓大家更看清楚英國的不妥協,就它媽為了這個?整個世界都知道英國是什么德行。
Good.
很好。
Aye. It is good. And it has nothing to do with you. The Brits have been fucking up for centuries.
是的,是很好,可這和你無關。英國幾百年來都是這德行。
I can feel your hatred, Don.
我可以感受到你的仇恨,閣下。
Are you looking for martyrdom?
你在追求殉難嗎?
No. -You sure? -Aye.
不是 - 確定嗎?- 是的。

Because I've heard you eulogizing Wolf Tone, McConnely, Mike Sweeney, all them men.
因為我聽到你贊美渥夫頓(愛爾蘭共和軍之父,被判死刑后,因自身傷勢過重而死去),馬克克魯尼,麥克,斯威尼,所有這些人。
Don't talk thinking you're writing your name in laurels for all them history books.
我情不自禁地想,你是想像他們一樣把美名寫進歷史書里。
Oh, and you think that matters to me?
噢,你認為我在乎那個嗎?
Aye, I know it does.
是的,我知道你介意。
Well, you're wrong.
好吧,你錯了。
You say you're soldiers. It's all about the freedom.
你說你們是軍人。一切為了自由。
But you've got no appreciation of a life, Bobby.
但是你對生命沒有感激之情,鮑比。
You no longer know what a life is, young man.
你已經不知道何謂生命了,老兄。
Four years living in these conditions, no one expects you to be normal. There is nothing normal about you.
在這種環境里生活四年,沒人會認為你還是正常人。你身上已經沒有正常的地方了。
Right now the Republican Movement has talked itself into a corner.
現在,共和運動把自己逼入了絕境。
You and the IRA are standing right behind it looking into that corner. All that history.
你和共和軍站在它背后,看著這段歷史。
All them dead men and women. You're still saying nothing.
那里都是死去的男人和女人,而你還是什么都不說。
And your answer is to kill everything. You've blinded yourself. And you're scared to stop it.
你的回答是殺光一切,你已經把自己蒙蔽了。而你害怕停下來。
Afraid of living, afraid to talk in peace.
害怕活著,害怕平心靜氣地坐下來談。
So what would Ulster be if it wasn't turning itself to shit?
如果這不是在自我毀滅,那北愛爾蘭還會怎樣?
And this situation here, the future of the Republican Movement is in the hands of you men, who have lost all sense of reality.
現在的情形是...共和運動的未來掌握在你們這些人手中,一群已經脫離現實的人。
You think your head's on right?
你覺得你腦袋沒問題嗎?
Locked up here 24 hours a day in piss and shit...and you are making decisions that could see so many men die?
1天24小時都被關在這里,活在屎尿里而你做了個決定,要讓那么多人去送死?
Build a statue to Bobby Sands. You're joking me! Freedom Fighter?
建一座鮑比·桑茲的雕像,開什么玩笑!自由戰士?
They are the men and women working out there in the community and that was you once upon a time, am I right?
很多人都在社區里工作曾經你也是其中的一員,對嗎?