'You realise this is a tiny bit humiliating?'
你知道這多少有點丟人吧?
It's OK, I'm fine
沒關系 我不介意
Now...
現在...
show me to the stream.
帶我到溪邊看看
I didn't really mean for you.
我不是說你丟人
Look, this is a six.
你看 這案子只夠六分
There's no point in my leaving the flat for anything less than a seven, we agreed.
七分以下的都不用我出房門 我們說好的

Now go back,
返回去
show me the grass.
給我看草地
When did we agree that?
什么時候說好的?
We agreed it yesterday. Stop!
昨天就說好了 停下
Closer.
靠近點
I wasn't even at home yesterday.
我昨天都沒在家
I was in Dublin.
我在都柏林(愛爾蘭)
It's hardly my fault you weren't listening.
你沒好好聽又不是我的錯
Shut up!
閉嘴
Do you just carry on talking when I'm away?
我不在家時你一直在跟我說話?
I don't know, how often are you away?
不知道 你經常不在嗎?
Now...
現在
show me the car that backfired
拍那輛逆火的車
It's there.
在那里
that's the one that made the noise, yes?
就是它發出的響聲 對嗎?
Yeah.
對
If you're thinking gunshot, there wasn't one.
如果你想說槍擊 沒有槍
He wasn't shot,
他沒被槍擊
he was killed by a single blow to the back from a blunt instrument,
他是從身后被鈍物一擊致命的
which then magically disappeared, along with the killer.
鈍物也神秘失蹤了 跟殺手一起
It's got to be an eight, at least.
至少能算八分吧
You've got two more minutes,
再給你兩分鐘
they want to know more about the driver.
他們想知道司機的信息
Oh, forget him, he's an idiot.
沒他事 他是個傻瓜
Why else would he think himself a suspect?
不然他怎么會覺得自己有嫌疑?
I think he's a suspect.
我也覺得他有嫌疑
Pass me over.
把我遞過去
All right, but there's a mute button, and I will use it.
行 不過這有個消音按鈕 我可能會用的
Up a bit! I'm not talking from down here!
抬高點 我不要從底下說話
OK. Just take it, take it.
好好 你拿著 拿著
'Having successfully committed a crime without a single witness...'
要是他成功實施了犯罪 毫無目擊者
why would he call the police and consult a detective?
何苦叫來警察 還找偵探咨詢?
Fair play?
為公平競爭?
He's trying to be clever.
他耍小聰明
It's overconfidence.
自恃過高
Did you see him?
你見過他嗎?
Morbidly obese,
病態肥胖
the undisguised halitosis of a single man living on his own.
獨居單身漢毫不掩飾的口臭
The right sleeve of an internet porn addict,
右邊袖子顯示網絡色情成癮
the breathing pattern of an untreated heart condition.
呼吸顯示心臟病未經治療
Low self-esteem, tiny IQ and a limited life expectancy,
自卑 智商低 預期壽命有限
and you think he's a criminal mastermind?!
你覺得他能當幕后黑手?
Don't worry, this is just stupid.
別急 是他們犯傻
What did you say? Heart what?
你說什么 什么心臟病?
Go to the stream.
去溪那邊
What's in the stream?
溪里有什么?
Go and see.
去看了就知道
Sherlock! You weren't answering your doorbell.
夏洛克 你怎么不應門鈴
His room's through the back, get him some clothes.
他的房間在后面 給他拿點衣服
Who the hell are you?
你們是什么人?
Sorry, Mr Holmes...
抱歉 福爾摩斯先生
Sherlock.what's going on?'
夏洛克 怎么回事?
You're coming with us.
你跟我們走一趟
What's happening?'
怎么了?
I've lost him.
他斷線了
I don't know what...
我不知道是...
Dr Watson?
華生醫生?
Yeah.
是我
It's for you.
找你的
OK, thanks.
哦 謝謝
No, sir, the helicopter.
不 是直升機找你