Please, Mr Holmes,
拜托 福爾摩斯先生
where you're going you'll want to be dressed.
去那里你會希望穿好衣服的
I know exactly where I'm going.
我清楚我要去哪里了
You wearing any pants?
你穿褲子了嗎?
No.
沒
OK.
好吧
At Buckingham Palace. Right.
白金漢宮啊 好吧
Aah, aah, I am seriously fighting an impulse to steal an ashtray.
我在拼命忍著好想偷個煙灰缸啊
What are we doing here, Sherlock, seriously, what?
我們到底來干什么 夏洛克?
I don't know.
我也不知道
Here to see the Queen?
覲見女王嗎?
Oh, apparently, yes.
顯然就是了