The door was...
大門...
The door was...
大門...
Boys! You've got another one!
男孩們 又一個找你們的
Tell us from the start, DON'T be boring.
從頭開始說 別說無聊話
Hey!
喂
Are you OK?
沒事吧你?
Excuse me!
勞駕
你還好嗎?
Sir, phone call for you.
長官 你的電話
Carter.
卡特
'Have you heard of Sherlock Holmes?
聽說過夏洛克·福爾摩斯沒?
Who?
誰?
Well, you're about to meet him now.
你馬上就能見到他了
This is your case, it's entirely up to you, this is just...
你的案子你說了算 我只是...
friendly advice,
友情建議
but give Sherlock five minutes on your crime scene,
給夏洛克五分鐘看看現場
and listen to everything that he has to say.
聽他的一切意見
And as far as possible...
并且盡量...
try not to punch him.
忍住別揍他
Sir, this gentleman says he needs to speak to you...
長官 這位先生想跟您說話
Yes, I know.
對 我知道
Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福爾摩斯
John Watson. Are you set up for wi-fi?
我是約翰·華生 你們架了無線網嗎?