Still want to meet up?
還想見面嗎?
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我想我要吐了。
Hello?
你好?
Detective?
警探?
I haven't been given my call, yet. I know my rights. I've been here six hours, and I haven't gotten my call.
你們還沒有讓我打電話。我知道我的權利,我已經在這里6小時了,你們還沒有讓我打電話。
Thank you. Seriously? Look, I have a Sixth Amendment right to be informed of the charges against me.
謝謝。你不是吧?《第六修正案》規定我有對被起訴罪名的知情權。
I have the right to an attorney.
我有權通知律師。
You know who has the hardest time getting arrested? Lawyers. You know why?
你知道什么人被捕后最不爽嗎?律師。知道原因嗎?
Because we know our rights.
因為我們知道自己的權利。
No.
不。
You think you're at the Four Seasons.
你們以為自己在四季飯店。
You asked for your Sixth Amendment rights, it'll come, just not right away. The kitchen's a little busy.
你要求的第六修正案權利,會給你的,只是沒這么快,這里有點忙。
Might take a little while. In the meantime, be patient. We'll get to you.
可能需要一點時間。在此期間耐心點。我們會來招呼你的。
This is harassment.
你這是騷擾。
No, it's worse. It's inefficiency.
不,更糟糕。我們效率低。
Should we do this another time?
我們再約吧?
No, let's start.
不,開始吧。
I'll fill Cary in when he gets here.
凱里到了后我跟他說情況。
I have 45 clients I intend to bring to FlorrickAgos. I lose 12 to Lockhart/Gardner.
我有45位客戶想帶去福&艾。已經被洛&加搶走12個了。
Won't Canning and David Lee come after the rest?
坎寧和大衛·李不會撬走其他的嗎?
Not if I don't tell them I'm leaving.
我不告訴他們我要走人就不會。
That sounds familiar. But I have demands first.
聽起來很耳熟。但我有要求。
Kalinda. She needs to come with me.
凱琳達。她要跟我一起來。
We have Robyn.
我們有羅賓。
Kalinda's better.
凱琳達更優秀。
It's a dealbreaker.
不帶她我就不去。
I have to talk to Cary. They have a certain...relationship that might prove difficult.
我得跟凱里商量。他們之間關系不太好處理。
If the answer is no, then I need to know right away.
如果不行,我要馬上知道。
I'll let you know by the end of the day.
我今天會告訴你結果。
Good. Here's the big one. I expect an equal vote with Cary and you.
很好。有個重要條件。我期望與凱里和你有平等的投票權。