Hey. Where are you?
喂,你在哪里?
Why?
什么事?
'Cause I want to talk.
我想談談。
You did talk.
你談過了。
Can everyone just give me a break?
大家放我一馬好嗎?
Sure, maybe you should call everyone.
當然好,你給大家打電話吧。
Look, I made a mistake.
聽我說,我錯了。
Things have been a bit out of control lately, but I want to make it up, okay?
最近事情有些失控,但我想和你講和,可以嗎?
Coral Bar. But you'd better hurry up, because I'm not waiting.
珊瑚酒吧。但你得快點,我不會等太久。
Good. I'll see you in ten.
好的,十分鐘后見。
Don't you dare turn around! Drop the keys! Look straight ahead! ...to the ground!
不準轉身!丟掉鑰匙!看前面!趴到地上!
You move one inch or I will put one in the back of your head!
你動一下我就沖你后腦勺開槍!
Get your hands behind your back! Move! Move! Get your arm... Don't you resist me! Don't you move! I'll break your arm!
把手背到身后!快點!速度!胳膊背到后面...不準反抗!不準動!我會折斷你的胳膊!
What do you have in your pocket? Anything that's gonna stick me? Anything sharp?
你口袋里有什么?有沒有什么鋒利武器?打算刺我的?
No.
沒有。
Are you sure?
你確定嗎?
Yes.
是的。
Lose the attitude.
注意態度。
Just a wallet.
只有錢包。
What did I do?
我做了什么?
Shut the hell up. Let's go.
閉嘴。我們走。
Yeah?
喂?
Hey! Where are you?
喂!你在哪里?
Uh, who is this?
哪位?
Damn, Kalinda, I'm offended. You really don't know who this is?
該死,凱琳達,你存心氣我。你真不知道我是誰嗎?
Sophia.
索菲亞。
Yeah, don't sound so surprised. Where are you?
別這么意外。你在哪里?
Me? Where are you?
我?那你呢?
I am finishing up a case. I feel like celebrating. Keep me company?
我結了個案子。正在慶祝。要來陪我嗎?
No, thank you.
不必了,謝謝。
Kalinda.
凱琳達。
I'm meeting somebody.
我和別人約好了。
Who?
誰?
Somebody.
別人。
A guy. Okay. I can take you both on. Where are you?
男人。好吧。你們兩個我都收了。你在哪里?
Good night, Sophia.
晚安,索菲亞。
Come on! I'm lonely. And horny.
拜托,我好孤單。而且饑渴。
Yeah. Good luck with that.
是嘛,祝你好運了。
I was supposed to meet someone, can I just...can I just tell them I'll be late?
我和人約好了,我可以跟他們說一聲我得遲點嗎?
Oh, sure. I'll pull right over.
好的,我馬上停車。
Yeah, you want some ice cream?
你要吃冰淇淋嗎?