Where's Cary?
凱里在哪里?
Breakfast with you, I thought.
不是和你一起吃早餐嗎。
He didn't make it.
他沒去。
I'll try him at home.
我給他家打電話。
I know you.
我認識你。
I didn't do anything.
我什么也沒做。
This is my space. No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
這是我的地盤。別誤會,別急。
You're a Lockhart/Gardner client now.
你現在是洛&加律所的委托人。
What? No. What?
什么?不,什么?
Look, do you want to make $100?
你想賺100塊嗎?
$150 cash bond, payable on release. Let's go, let's boogie.
150塊現金保釋,交保釋放。快點,速度些。
I hate this. Why am I doing this?
我討厭這里,我為什么要來?
Look, he's the son of a top client. Canning couldn't make it. Here he comes.
他是頂級客戶的兒子。坎寧來不了。他來了。
David Howell. Mail fraud, third offense.
大衛·霍維爾。郵件欺詐,第三次犯案。
Dear God. I can understand the second time. But the third time, you'd think he'd catch on.
老天爺,第二次我還能理解。但第三次,他就不能長點腦子嗎。
David!
大衛!
How are you? I'm David Lee, I represent your family law business, but...I'm supposed to give you a message.
你好嗎?我是大衛·李,我代理你的家庭法律事宜,但是我要給你傳一個口信。
I've been asked to handle your bond hearing.
我被要求來負責你的保釋聽證會。
Therethere's a lawyer in lockup that It really should be a simple matter. wants me to give you a message. Look, only one of us can talk at a time, David!
拘留所有個律師 ...這個很簡單。要我給你傳個口信。-一次只能一人出聲,大衛!
What lawyer?
哪個律師?
Well, wait. Uh, it starts with a C Uh, Craig?
等等。名字是C開頭嗎,克雷格?
Lanz.
蘭斯。
Lanz.
蘭斯。
Uh, no. No. Vargas. Uh, no. It's something. Uh, he's a lawyer, and he's in lockup. But he but he works for another firm. Cary.
不。不,是瓦格斯。不,是別的。他是律師,他在拘留所。但他為另一家律所工作。凱里。