What is he doing?
他這是做什么?
Emily thinks Ross' furniture has got Rachel cooties?
艾蜜莉覺得羅斯的家具 會沾上瑞秋的虱子嗎?
Calm down,Joey.
喬伊,別激動
Everything's getting all messed up!
我偏要,事情搞得亂七八糟
Emily won't let Ross see Rachel. We won't stop seeing Rachel.
艾蜜莉不準羅斯見瑞秋,可是我們會繼續見瑞秋
Hence,Ross stops seeing us.
因此羅斯再也不能見我們
I hate this. Everything's changing.
我也不開心,一切都變了
We're losing Ross. Joey said "hence."
我知道,我們不能再見羅斯 喬伊還會用“因此”
I'm not happy about this either, but if Ross says he's happy...then we have to keep our feelings to ourselves.
我也不高興 但是如果羅斯能開心,我們不該說出 自己對艾蜜莉的心情
Are you cool with that?
大家愿意嗎?
But,you know,I'm an actor.I'll act cool.
不過我是演員,我可以裝得無所謂
Probably be some of the hardest acting I've ever done.
這真是我演過最難的戲
Maybe I'll play it with a mustache.
我應該裝上假胡須演