None of that. Not while you're under my roof!
不準這樣,還住在我屋里 就得守規矩
What?
什么?
Just because I know about you doesn't mean I like looking at it.
就算我知道內幕 也不代表我喜歡看你們親熱
Aren't you supposed to be at an audition?
你試鏡不是還有一小時 才結束?
I'm sorry I'm not a middle-aged black woman.
很抱歉我不是黑人歐巴桑
I'm also sorry if sometimes I go to the wrong audition.
而且還走錯試鏡場地
If I pretend to not know about you...
你們要我假裝不知道
...then you pretend there's nothing to know.
就得假裝你們沒怎樣
Sorry.
抱歉 對不起
I can hear that!
我聽到了
Rachel's at work.
瑞秋還在上班
I can still hear you!
我還是聽得到