You can't put up flyers in here.
羅斯,你不能在這里貼廣告
How come? Everybody else does.
為什么?別人都可以
You can't.
就是你不行
What is that?
什么東西?
I'm getting rid of some things.
我要處理掉一些家具
This is all of your things.
這是你所有家當
Yes,it is.
沒錯
It's good. Emily thinks we should get all new stuff.
沒關系,艾蜜莉說 我們應該買新家具
Stuff that's just ours. Together. Brand new.
光屬于我們倆的家具 也就是全新的東西
So it's a get-rid-of-anything- Rachel-ever-touched sale.
基本上這是 “瑞秋碰過家具”大拍賣
Touched,used,sat on,slept on....
摸過、用過 坐過、睡過都不行
I'll take it all.
我全買了
You're okay with that?
羅斯,你不反對?
If I can just do what Emily wants...
只要順著艾蜜莉
...and get her to New York, it will be fine.
她來紐約后就沒事了
Isn't that a little extreme?
但是這種做法也太極端了吧
After what I did,can you blame her?
畢竟我說錯名字 你能怪她嗎?
You got off easy.
你已經算輕松了
When my friend's husband said another name in bed...
席薇老公在床上喊錯名字
...she cursed him and turned his thingy green.
她就把他的小弟弟變綠
I guess I'm lucky Emily is not magic.
幸好艾蜜莉不會法術
Oh,she is.
她會
We all are.
我們都會