No,it's just a bit sudden.
不…只是有點突然
It's great,okay? I am totally onboard.
其實我很高興,也全力贊成
I love you too. All right,bye.
我也愛你,好,再見
What's the matter?
怎么了,羅斯?
Nothing. No,actually......great news!
沒事,其實是件好消息
I just spoke with Emily......and looks like I'm moving to a new apartment.
我剛跟艾蜜莉通過電話 看來我要搬家了
Why?
為什么?
Her thought is,and I agree......fresh new furniture, why not a fresh new apartment?
她認為…而且我也同意既然要換嶄新家具 干脆換間公寓
Her cousin has a place to sublet.
她表妹有個地方要分租
It's got a view of the river and Columbia.
一邊可以看到河 一邊可以看到哥倫比亞
That's way uptown! That's three trains away......which is great!
那是上城很遠的地方 大概要轉搭三種車 太棒了
I love to ride that rail.
我喜歡搭火車
You're okay with this?
你真的同意?
It's kind of far from work......but I'll get so much done on the commute.
當然,離上班地點是有點遠 但是我通勤時就有很多時間
I've been given the gift of time.
她算是送了我一份大禮 那就是時間
That's so funny. Last Christmas I got the gift of space.
有意思,上次耶誕節 我得到很多空間
We should get them together and make a continuum.
兩樣加起來就有個小宇宙了
Now he's moving?
現在還要搬家?
Man,what is Emily doing to him?
艾蜜莉到底做了什么法?
He's not even here!
他又不在這里