You might not remember us, but we're the girls that fogged you.
你大概不記得 我們就是上次噴你的人
We're really sorry we fogged you.
我們很抱歉亂噴一通
Just so you know, we didn't mean to fog you.
嗨,我們只是要告訴你 我們不是故意的
We thought you were like a yeti or something.
我們以為你是雪人還是怪物
Sorry to bother you,but we can't accept your acceptance of our apology.
嗨,抱歉打擾你 你接受我們道歉的態度 讓我們很不爽
It doesn't really seem like you mean it.
聽起來一點也不真心
That guy is so rude!
那家伙真惡劣
Really! What is with that guy?
沒錯,他哪里有病?
You'd forgive me if I fogged you.
換做我噴你,你早就原諒我了
You did,a little bit.
其實你有噴到一點點
Oh,my God,honey. I'm so sorry.
天啊,我很抱歉
I totally forgive you. -Really?
我完全不介意 -真的? 對