You know my friend Chris who owns the crematorium?
你知道我那個開火葬場的 朋友克里斯吧?
Crematorium Chris? Sure.
火葬場那個克里斯?當然
He said he would cremate my fur coat for free...if I bring in the next person I know who dies.
他說他愿意免費幫我燒皮草只要我介紹下個掛點的朋友 去那里火化
Oh,my God. Look at these pelts!
天啊…好漂亮的皮草
Don't get too attached. She's having it cremated.
別太喜歡,她要燒掉了
You're quirky,and I get a big kick out of it. We all do.
我知道你是個怪ㄎㄚ 大家平時也欣賞你這點
But if you destroy a coat like this... that is like a crime against nature.
但是你毀掉這么棒的皮草 實在是不合天理
Not nature. Fashion!
說錯了,是有違時尚流行
This is fashion?
這叫做流行?
So to you,death is fashion?That's funny.
尸體叫做流行? 實在有意思
Here's Phoebe......sporting cutting-edge hairy carcass...from,you know,the steel traps of wintry Russia.
接下來菲比為各位展示最新的毛茸茸尸體,這些動物死于寒冷的俄羅斯
You really think this looks good? Because I do!
你們真認為好看?因為我覺得不賴