I miss you too. I can't wait to see you. I love you. Bye.
我也想念你,希望快點見到你.我愛你,再見
What is in here,rocks?
這什么?石頭嗎?
No,it's my collection of fossil samples.
不,我收集的化石樣本
So,rocks.
就是石頭嘛
I'll miss this apartment.You know,Ben took his first steps right over there.
我一定會想念這里 小班就在那邊學會走路
Remember when I ran into this and it knocked me out?
記不記得我上次撞到這里 還因此昏倒?
I love this place. To tell the truth, I wish I didn't have to move.
我很喜歡這間公寓 老實說,我真希望別搬家
Are you saying that you're not entirely happy about this?
你的意思是你也不想走?
If Emily gave me a choice
如果艾蜜莉給我選擇的機會…
You do have a choice!
你本來就有機會
Why are you listening to her? Are you crazy?
羅斯,你為什么要聽她的? 你瘋了嗎?
It's not right what Emily wants you to do. She's totally
艾蜜莉這些要求太過分 她根本就是…
Stop pinching me!
不要再捏我了
You guys said to keep my mouth shut if Ross was happy,right?
你們都說只要羅斯快樂 我就不該大嘴巴
He just told me that he's not entirely happy.
可是他剛說他也不開心
What's going on?
這是怎么回事?
We all hate Emily!
我們都討厭艾蜜莉
No,Ross,we do not hate Emily.
才怪。羅斯,我們不討厭艾蜜莉
We just think that you're having to sacrifice...a whole lot to make her happy.
我們只是認為你為了討她開心犧牲太多
We just think that maybe she's being a little unreasonable.
大家都認為她有點不可理喻
Yes,unreasonable.
對,就是不可理喻
Unreasonable?
不可理喻?
How about we have this conversation when one of you marries?
要是以后你們誰結婚 大伙也有這種反應呢?
You have no idea what it takes to make a marriage work.
你們根本不知道如何維持婚姻
It's compromise. Do you always like it? No.
婚姻就是互相妥協 永遠都會開心嗎?不會
Do you do it? Yes.
但是你愿意嗎?愿意
Because it's not all laughing, happy,candy in the sky......coffee at Central Perk.
因為婚姻不是只有歡樂 只有夢幻 只管上咖啡館
It's real life,okay?It's what grownups do.
婚姻是真實生活.婚姻只適合成年人