Somebody's poisoned the water hole.
有人在水源區下了毒。
Come on, Molly. Oh, you're getting heavy. See you later, Woody.
來吧,茉莉!你好重哦。再見了,胡迪。
Pull my string! The birthday party's today? Okay, everybody, coast is clear!
我的天哪!生日派對是今天?好了,各位,已經安全了!
Ages 3 and up. It's on my box...Ages 3 and up. I'm not supposed to be babysitting Princess Drool.
適合三歲以上,我盒子上寫著,適合三歲以上,怎么讓我當口水公主的臨時保姆呢。
Hey, Hamm. Look, I'm Picasso! I don't get it.
火腿,你看!我是畢加索!- 我看不懂。
You uncultured swine! What're you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?
沒有文化的肥豬!看什么看啊!你這個大扁臉?
Hey, Sarge, have you seen Slinky? Sir! No, sir!
隊長,看到彈簧狗沒有?-報告長官,沒有!
Okay. Hey, thank you. At ease.
好啦,謝了!稍息。
Hey, uh, Slinky?
嘿,彈簧狗?
Right here, Woody. I'm red this time. No. Slink... Oh, well, all right. You can be red if you want.
我在這兒,胡迪。這次我要紅的。不行,彈簧狗… -好吧。那紅的讓給你好了。
Not now, Slink. I got some bad news. Bad news?
等一下,彈簧狗。我有一些壞消息告訴你。- 壞消息?
Just gather everyone up for a staff meeting, and be happy.
去叫大家集合來開干部會議,開心一點。
Got it.
知道了。
Be happy!
開心點兒!