You saved the day again, Woody.
你又解救了危機,胡迪。
You're my favorite deputy.
你是我最喜歡的副警長。
You've got a friend in me. You've got a friend in me.
你我是朋友。你我是朋友。
Come on, let's wrangle up the cattle.
來,我們來抓牛吧。
When the road looks rough ahead. And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed.
道路坎坷困難多。要十萬八千里才回到你的溫床。
Round 'em up, cowboy!
牛仔,把他們圍起來!
Just remember what your old pal said. Boy you've got a friend in me.
你只要記住老伙計說的,你我是朋友。
Yeehaw!
呀??!
Yeah you've got a friend in me.
你我是朋友。
Hey, cowboy!
嗨,牛仔!
Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am, Big and stronger too.
有些人比我能干比我強,身體健壯走起路雄赳赳。
Come on, Woody.
來吧,胡迪。
Maybe, But none of them will ever love you the way I do. It's me and you boy. And as the years go by.
也許,沒有人能像我這樣愛護你。對你是毫無保留。多少的歲月中。
Whoa! Whoa!
哇!哇!
Our friendship will never die. You're gonna see. It's our destiny. You've got a friend in me.
我們的友誼永不凋零,你會看見這就是我們的命運,你我是朋友。
All right!
好耶!
Yeah, you've got a friend in me.
對,你我是朋友。
Score!
達陣得分!
You got a friend in me. Wow! Cool!
你我是朋友。- 酷斃了!
What do you think? Oh, this looks great, Mom!
你喜歡嗎?-媽咪,這真是太棒了!
Okay, birthday boy...We saw that at the store! I asked you for it!
你喜歡就好,小壽星...-就跟我在店里看到的那個一樣!是我想要的!
Wow, look at that! That's so... I hope I have enough places. One, two...Four. Oh, my gosh, you got... Yeah, I think that's gonna be enough. Could we leave this up 'til we move?
好棒,好棒哦… -希望能擺得下。一、二...四。-哦,天哪。-很好,這樣應該就夠了。-可以留到搬家嗎?
Well, sure! We can leave it up. Yeah!
當然可以留著它啰。-好耶!
Now go get Molly. Your friends are gonna be here any minute.
去抱茉莉。你的朋友馬上就要來了。
Okay. It's party time, Woody. Yee...haw! Howdy, little lady.
好。派對要開始了。胡迪。呀??!你好,小妹妹。