All right, everyone! This...is a stickup! Don't anybody move!
大家給我聽好,這是搶劫!通通都不準動!
Now, empty that safe! Money, money, money!
把保險箱給我掏空!錢錢錢!
Stop it! Stop it, you mean, old potato!
住手,住手!你這可惡的老土豆!
Quiet, Bo Peep, or your sheep get run over!
閉嘴,寶貝,否則你的羊會遭殃!
Help! Baa! Help us!
救命,救救我們!
Oh, no, not my sheep! Somebody do something!
不,不,別傷害我的羊,誰來幫幫忙啊!
Reach for the sky!
飛向天空!
Oh, no! Sheriff Woody!
糟了,是胡迪警長!
I'm here to stop you, OneEyed Bart.
我是來阻止你的,獨眼蛋頭。
How'd you know it was me?
你怎么知道是我啊?
Are you gonna come quietly?
乖乖跟我走吧?
You can't touch me, Sheriff!
你休想,警長!
I brought my attack dog with the builtin force field.
我把我那只兇狠的斗犬帶來了。
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats forcefield dogs.
我帶了我的恐龍,它專門吃兇狠的斗犬。
Yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe! You're going to jail, Bart! Say goodbye to the wife and Tater Tots.
你要去坐牢了,蛋頭!跟你老婆小孩說再見吧。