Internal Affairs says this Conklin has two suspicious shootings on his record.
內務部里說這個叫考克林的家伙有兩次開槍打人的記錄
Both black men. Both times he was cleared, but only just.
兩次射的都是黑人 但每次都被判清白 審判也是公正的
Detective Lewis makes black man number three.
劉易斯偵探是第三個黑人受害者
You know any reason why we shouldn’t hang Conklin for this?
你可以給出我們不能把考克林抓回來的理由嗎?
Well, it’s more complicated than we originally thought.
這比我們原先想象的要復雜得多
We found $300,000 in the trunk of the car that Detective Lewis was driving.
我們在劉易斯偵探的車里找到了三十萬美金
Shit!
狗屎
Ah. Go down to the garage. Tell him to stay in the car until he hears from me.
到車庫里告訴他 讓他在車里等到我叫他為止
You found the money in the Mercedes. I thought that wasn’t his car.
你們是在一輛梅塞德斯車里找到錢的 我想那不是他的錢
The car’s registered to a Cindy Bradley. We haven’t been able to get in touch with her.
車子注冊的車主名是辛迪·布拉德利 但我們聯系不到她
Apparently she, uh, left town this morning.
她今天早上離開了鎮子
So it wasn’t Lewis’s car. He may not have known the money was in it.
那就不是劉易斯的車了 他可能還不知道車里有錢
You really think you’re gonna be able to make that fly?
你是想瞞天過海嗎?
Give us a minute.
再等我們幾分鐘
No problem.
沒問題
Who knows about the money?
有誰知道這錢?
You gotta be kiddin’ me.
別跟我開玩笑了
There are only two people in this room.
這里只有我們兩個人
Myself, my partner, Ferguson and Internal Affairs.
我 我搭檔 弗格森還有內務部的人
Jim Ferguson? Yeah.
吉姆·弗格森? 是的
Okay. I guess I don’t see a problem.
我認為這沒問題
As it wasn’t Lewis’s car, the money isn’t clear evidence of any wrongdoing.
既然這不是劉易斯的車 那車里的錢就證明不了什么東西了
And even if it was, we aren’t going to prosecute a dead man.
就算那錢是他的 我們也不打算去起訴一個死人
Which means the money Internal Affairs is holding can’t be considered evidence.
也就是說內務部現在拿到的這筆錢不能用來當證據
You can do this dance if you want to,but I’m willing to bet when the coroner’s report comes back tomorrow
你想怎么做就隨便你了,但我敢打賭說當明天驗尸官的報告出來了
it’s going to say that Detective Lewis was coked out of his head.
大家就都會知道劉易斯是吸毒致死的了
Fucking black people, huh?
他媽的該死的黑人
What did you just say?
你說什么?