Are you,Are you gonna get me out?
你會把我救出去嗎?
Yeah, I’m gonna get you out. Okay?
會的 我會救你出去的
Look at me. Look at me. I’m gonna get you out.
看著我 我會把你救出去的
Oh, fuck!
該死的
I’m sorry. That’s okay.
對不起 沒關系的
I’m gonna have to cut your belt, okay?
我要切斷你的安全帶 可以嗎?
I’m gonna have to cut the belt.
我要切斷你的安全帶了
It’s okay, it’s okay.
沒事的 沒事的
It’s okay. Okay, we’re gonna get you out.
我們會出去的
Everything’s gonna be fine. Look at me!
不會有事的 看著我
Everything’s gonna be fine. We’re gonna get you outta here.
不會有事的 我馬上就要救你出去了
Everything’s gonna be fine.
不會有事的
Pull!
拉
It’s okay. It’s okay.
好了 好了
The D.A. Wanted me to apologize. He really wanted to be here himself.
檢察官讓我向您道歉 讓我告訴您他因為不能來這感到很抱歉
No, he didn’t! If he did his own dirty work none of us would have jobs.
他用不著 他要是再去做他那些勾當那咱就沒工作了
Jake Flanagan. I work with Rick. Graham Waters.
我是杰克·弗萊根·瑞克的同事 我是格雷厄姆·沃爾特
Thanks for coming in. He just pulled into the garage.
謝謝您能來 他已經把車開到車庫里了
Great. Press conference is in ten minutes, so we’ll make this short.
很好 再過10分鐘就要開記者招待會了 我們就長話短說吧