Get outta the car!
下車
Gimme the keys! Get out.What the fuck?
給我要是 出來...什么?
Whoa! What the fuck are you doing, man?
喂 你要干嗎?
Shit! You wanna get killed, nigger?
該死的黑鬼 你找死嗎?
Say that again!
你再說一遍試試?
Say that again! You stupid motherfucker!
你敢再說一遍? 你這個該死的混蛋
Say it again, huh! Call me a nigger again!
你敢再叫我黑鬼試試?
Man, what the fuck? Get off! Fuck you!
你干嗎 滾開 操你媽的
Shoot him! I’ll blow your head off!
射他 我要把你腦袋給打下來
Shoot this motherfucker! I swear to God, I’m gonna blow your head off!
開槍打死這混蛋 我保證要把你腦袋給打下來
Stop talkin’ and shoot!
別說了 開槍
Stop! Let’s go! Here comes the po-po. Get off of me!
警察來了 我們走 從我身上滾開
Hey, hey! Where you goin’, man? Hell, no!
喂 你要去哪?
Oh, shit. Anthony! Anthony!
該死的 安東尼! 安東尼!
Get the fuck outta my car!
從我車里滾出去
Shit! Damn!
放屁
What are you doin’, man? Get outta the car! Fuck you!
你在干嗎? 下車 我操你媽
Car 25 in pursuit of a black Navigator. West bound.
25號巡邏車正在城西追捕一輛黑色小貨車
2-2 Ida Tom Adam 3... Oh, Christ!
編號2-2 ITA3... 老天
Get the fuck outta the car! You get the fuck outta the car!
你他媽的下車 你他媽的滾下車
Get outta the fucking car! It’s my fucking car!
你給我瞎扯 這是我的車
It’s my fucking gun! Fuck, it’s my gun now!
這是我的槍 我操 現在是我的槍了
Gimme my fucking gun!
把槍給我
Fuck!
該死
Hands in plain sight! Step out of the vehicle!
手舉起來 下車
Hands in plain sight! Step out of the vehicle!
手舉起來 下車
Slowly step out of the vehicle.
慢慢走下車
Get out of my car. You so brave, you get outta the car, man.
滾下我的車 你那么猛你下車啊
Turn off the engine. Throw the keys out the window.
關掉引擎 把車鑰匙扔出來
You fucking want me? Here I am, you pig fuck!
你們要找我是嗎? 我在這里了 你們這些狗養的
Lie face down on the ground.
趴在地上臉朝下
No, you lie face down! Spread your arms and legs.
腿和胳膊都伸開 你趴下吧
Don’t come any closer! Down on your knees!
別靠近了 蹲下