Yeah, that I can do.
我知道
Look at me.
看著我
You embarrass me.
你丟了我的臉
You embarrass yourself.
也丟了你的臉
Daddy’s home!
爸爸回來了
What’s up? Give me my money!
怎么了? 還我的錢?
What? What money? Daddy!
什么錢? 爸爸
To pay for my store. Give me my money! Honey, stay inside. Elizabeth!
我店里損失的錢 還我錢 伊麗莎白 在里面別出來
Give me my money!
還我的錢
I want my fucking money! Give me that truck! That’s not my truck!
該死的我要我的錢 把那車給我 那不是我的車
Daddy? Elizabeth!
爸爸 伊麗莎白!
Hey, you know what? Hey, I got $50. Here.
對了 我這里有50塊錢
Fifty dollars? You took everything!
50塊? 我要你的家產(chǎn)
Mommy? I’m coming, I’m coming!
媽媽 來了
He doesn’t have it. Hasn’t got what?
他沒有 沒有什么?
I have it. He doesn’t have the impenetrable cloak!
爸爸沒有斗蓬 我有
Lara, stay outta the street!
勞娜 別出去
It’s okay, Daddy. What... What?
沒事了 爸爸 什么?
I’ll protect you.
我會保護你的
It’s okay. Daddy’s okay.
爸爸 沒事了
It’s a really good cloak.
這件衣服真好