I sent her out for groceries, and that was two hours ago, Carol.
我讓她到雜貨店買東西已經兩個鐘頭了 卡羅爾
Well, you are one to talk.
我只可以跟你說了
You go through, like, six housekeepers a year?
你一年換了六個管家不也這樣嗎?
I’m not snapping at you! I am angry.
我不是開你的玩笑 我是在生氣
Yes! At them! Yes!
是的 都試過
At them, the police, at Rick, at Maria,
試過警察 試過瑞克 試過瑪麗亞
at the dry cleaners who destroyed another blouse today, at the gardener who keeps over watering the lawn.
試過經常把我外套洗爛的干洗店員,試過經常給草坪猛灌水的園丁
I just thought that...
我在想...
Carol, I just thought that I would wake up today
卡羅爾 我是想我一大早起來...
and I would feel better, you know?
就會覺得心情好一點
But I was still mad. And I realized...
但我的心情還是很糟糕
I realized that it had nothing to do with my car being stolen.
我也明白車被偷 我是無能為力的
I wake up like this every morning!
我每天醒過來都是這個樣子
I am angry all the time, and I don’t know why.
我經常生氣 但我也不知道為什么
Carol, I don’t know why! And I...
卡羅爾 我不知道為什么
Yeah, yeah, call me back.
好的 那回頭再說
Bye.
再見
Really appreciate this.
非常感謝