Yeah? What’s that?
什么那么好笑?
People, man. People.
是人 人很好笑
People like me.
象我這樣的人?
No, no, no. I’m not laughin’ at you, man.
不是不是 我不是笑你
Yeah, I can see that.
是的 我知道的
Why don’t you laugh outside? Why are you gettin’ all bent outta shape?
你為什么不出去笑去? 你干嗎總理解歪曲?
I’m not gettin’ bent, man. Just pulling over.
我沒有理解歪曲 哥們 我要靠邊了
Come on, man, keep drivin’ I said I’m not laughing at you.
哥們 繼續開車吧 我說了不是笑你
And I’m not telling you to get the fuck out of my car.
我不想對你說"滾下我的車"
Why you bein’ a fucking jerk? Just drive the car.
你這人夠奇怪的 繼續開你的車吧
I’ve got a better idea. Get out now.
你下車更好
Fine. You want me to show you? I’ll show you.
好 你要我給你瞧嗎? 我就給你瞧
Get your hands out of your pocket. Put your hands where I can see ’em.
手拿出來 放在我能看到的地方
Who the fuck you think you’re talkin’ to? Put your hands where I can see!
你以為你在和誰說話? 手拿出來
You wanna see what’s in my hands? I’ll show you what’s in my fuckin’ hands!
你想知道我手里是什么東西嗎? 我就拿給你看
Hey, you okay? I’m freezin’
你還好吧? 很冷
Shit. I heard it might snow.
可能要下雪了吧
Get outta here. That’s what I heard.
出來 我聽說的
You got a smoke? Nah. I quit.
抽煙嗎? 不抽 戒了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
What do you got? Dead kid.
找到什么了? 一個死了的小孩
Hey, Bob.
喂 鮑勃
Choi Jin Gui! Choi Jin Gui!
周金貴! 周金貴!
Choi Jin Gui! Choi Jin Gui! Do you speak English?
周金貴! 周金貴! 你會說英語嗎?
I am speaking English, you stupid cow! My husband name Choi Jin Gui!
我就是說英語的 你這笨蛋 我老公的名字叫周金貴!
Jin Gui! Ma’am!
周金貴! 女士
Kim Lee.
格姆·李
I thought you were dead. I called every hospital.
我以為你死了 我給好多醫院都打了電話
It’s okay. I’m okay.
我沒事
Thank you for finding me.
謝謝你來找我
Will you do something for me? Anything.
你愿意為我做點事嗎? 愿意
Go to the locker.
到柜子那里
No, next one.
不是 旁邊的那個
In my wallet, there’s a check.
在我錢包里有張支票
Bring it here.
拿過來 馬上兌現