I think you'll like this room more. -Okay,great.
你們可能會喜歡這間房 太好了
They say he's only got half a tank left.
聽說他只剩下一半的汽油
Half a tank? Still lots of high-speed chasing to do!
一半?那還可以跑很久哩
I'll bet he's heading for Canada. -They always do.
他一定是想去加拿大 每次都用同一招
We're switching rooms again. -What? Why?
我們必須換房間 什么?為什么?
This has a garden view. We paid for an ocean view.
這間房是花園景觀 我們訂的是觀海房
Our last ocean-view room was unacceptable to you.
只剩一間觀海房 可是你們不喜歡
The carpet smelled. -Like ocean?
那間房的地毯有味道 大海的味道?
No,like feet.
是腳臭味
Excuse me. Can I talk to you over here for just a second?
失陪,我可以跟你談一下嗎?
These clowns want to take us for a ride. I won't let them.
這些小人想占便宜 我才沒那么蠢
We're not a couple of suckers.
我們可不是呆頭鵝
I hear you,Mugsy.
說得好,大姐頭
All these rooms are fine.
這些房間都還好啊
Just pick one so I can watch the
請你趕快選定,讓我看…
Have a perfect,magical weekend together with you?
讓我跟你一起好好渡假
Oh,man,he almost hit a gas truck.
天啊,他差點撞上油罐車
Do you ever watch Baywatch?
你看不看“海灘游俠”?