This one I like. -Nothing. Nothing. It's over. Damn it!
我喜歡這間 沒了,結束了
This is regularly scheduled programming!
竟然沒有延長時間
I wanted to see them talk to his neighbors. -Well,I'm standing right here...
我想看他們訪問鄰居 我就在這
..you could talk to me. -You didn't know him.
你可以跟我聊天 你又不認識歹徒
Can we turn the TV off?
可以關掉電視嗎?
Do we really want to spend the weekend like this?
難道整個周末都要看電視?
Am I getting in the way of the room-switching fun?
抱歉,我是不是 妨礙你換房間了?
Don't blame me for tonight.
你火大可別怪到我身上
Who should I blame? The nice bellman?
否則該怪誰?那個倒霉的服務生?
Or the idiot who thought he could drive...
或許該怪那個以為用半箱汽油
...from Albany to Canada on half a tank of gas?
可以從紐約跑到加拿大的家伙
Do not speak ill of the dead.
不要說死者的壞話
We're supposed to be spending a romantic weekend together.
我們出來是為了過浪漫周末
What's the matter?
你到底哪里有毛病?
I just want to watch a little television.
我只是想看點電視 有何不對?
Jeez,relax,Mom.
放輕松嘛,老媽
What did you say?
你說什么?
I said,"Jeez,relax,Mon."
我說,“放輕松,小摩”
You know what,Chandler? You like fast getaways? Watch this.
你喜歡看高速逃忘? 現在就看好了
I don't like fast getaways, I like car chases.
我不喜歡看高速逃亡 我要看的是飛車逃亡