You know how there was something I wanted to talk to you about?
記得我上次有事告訴你嗎?
Oh,yeah.
對
I'm trying to work things out with Emily.
你知道我很希望跟艾蜜莉合好
Well,there's this......one thing.Here goes.
不過…有件事...我要說了
I made a promise that
我答應她…
What? -Your nose is bleeding.
什么? 你流鼻血
Oh,God! -You're bleeding.
天啊
Oh,not again. This happened when my grandfather died.
別又來了 我祖父過世時也一樣
Sorry.
實在是…抱歉
Okay. So I'm sorry. What did you want to tell me?
好了,對不起 你剛要說什么?
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
I can't see you anymore.
我不能再見你了
I know,it's ridiculous. I can't see you,either. All right.
我知道,真離譜 我也看不到你 好吧
I'm just gonna go shove a bunch of tissues in my nose.
我得塞一坨衛(wèi)生紙到鼻子里
Hey,do you wanna tell me while I do that?
我邊塞你邊說好了
I'm good.
算了