ls Rachel here? -No,she's out shopping.
瑞秋在嗎?我要找她 她出去逛街了
Damn! -What's going on?
可惡 怎么了?
I told Emily to come.
我叫艾蜜莉來
And I just need to,you know, talk to Rachel about it.
所以我得趕快跟瑞秋說
Wait a minute.
等等
When Emily comes, you won't see Rachel anymore?
艾蜜莉來了之后 你真的就不見瑞秋了?
I'm focusing on the "I get to see my wife" part...
我現在只能專心想著 “我可以見我老婆”
...and not on the part that makes me do this.
不去想我快胃潰瘍的事
So you'll never be in a room together?
你們再也不能共處一室?
How will that even work?
這怎么可能?
I have no idea. I mean....
我也不知道
But I assure you, I will figure it out.
但是我一定會想到辦法
It doesn't seem like it'll work.
看起來實在不可能…
Hi,guys.
大家好 嗨
What's going on?
怎么了?
We're flipping Monica's mattress.
我們正要幫摩妮卡翻床墊
So I'm thinking,basically, we pick it up and then we flip it.
我認為應該先抬起來再翻過來
That's better than my way.
這方法比我的主意好
Hey guys,would you flip mine too?
你們順便幫我翻
Oh,man.
受不了