I've been wanting to tell you something and I just have to get it out.
瑞秋,我一直有話要告訴你 我非說不可
Okay. What's up?
什么事?
Okay,before I tell you I just have to know...is your nose okay?
在我說話之前,你確定不會再流鼻血?
Are all the other family pets in good health?
你家其他的寵物都很健康?
Well,Davey's still pining after LaPooh... but,you know,he's a tough little turtle.
大衛還在傷心拉普過世,不過它是支堅強的小烏龜
You know how you said to do whatever it takes to fix my marriage?
你上次說我應該 不惜代價挽救婚姻?
Yeah,I told you to give Emily whatever she wants.
對,我叫你 答應艾蜜莉所有要求
And while that was good advice, you should know that what she wants...is for me not to see you anymore.
你建議不錯 不過我必須告訴你她開的條件 就是叫我永遠不能再見你
That's crazy! You can't do that. What are you going to tell her?
太扯了,你才做不到 你要怎么告訴她?
Oh,my God! You've already agreed to this.
天啊 你已經答應了 對不對?
It's awful,I know.
我知道自己很惡劣
But I have to do this if I want my marriage to work.
我心情也很糟糕 但是這是挽救婚姻的唯一方法
And I do. I have to make this marriage work. I have to.
我很希望跟她合好 必須挽救這段婚姻
But the good thing is,we can still see each other until she gets here.
好在我們在她抵達之前 還可以繼續見面
Lucky me! Oh,my God! That is good news,Ross!
我真幸運 天啊,這真是好消息
That's the best news I've heard since LaPooh died!
自從拉普過世之后 最大的好消息
You have no idea what a nightmare this has been. This is so hard.
你不知道我有多難過 我也很痛苦
Oh,yeah,really? Is it,Ross?
是嗎?真的嗎,羅斯?
Let me make this easier for you. -What are you doing?
我可以為你減輕壓力 你做什么?
Storming out. -It's your apartment.
憤而出走 瑞秋,這是你家
Yeah? Well,that's how mad I am!
你看我有多火大