1、hang out
a、晾曬(洗好的衣物)
I was worried I wouldn't be able to hang my washing out.
我擔心自己沒法把洗好的衣服晾出去。
b、閑逛,逗留
I often used to hang out in supermarkets.
我過去經常在超市里逛個沒完。
We can just hang out and have a good time.
我們可以只是閑逛一下,開開心。
2、stick with
a、堅持(做…)
If you're in a job that keeps you busy, stick with it.
如果你所做的工作能讓你很忙,那要堅持下去。
They prefer, in the end, to stick with what they know.
他們最終選擇了繼續做自己熟悉的事。
b、緊跟;緊隨;和…呆在一起
Tugging the woman's arm, she pulled her to her side saying: 'You just stick with me, dear.'
她拽著那個女人的胳膊,將她拉到自己身邊說:“親愛的,你就跟我呆在一起?!?/p>
3、pretty
a、(尤指女孩)漂亮的,好看的,標致的
She's a very charming and very pretty girl.
她是一個非常迷人的漂亮女孩。
b、(地方或事物)漂亮的,美麗的(但無特殊之處)
Whitstable is still a very pretty little town.
惠特斯特布爾仍然是一個非常漂亮的小鎮。
comfortable sofas covered in a pretty floral print.
罩著漂亮的印花布的舒適沙發
c、很;頗;相當
I had a pretty good idea what she was going to do...
我很清楚她會怎么做。
Pretty soon after my arrival I found lodgings.
我到達之后,很快就找到了住處。