Okay.
好吧
Hi, bird.
你好 小鳥
That's not creepy or anything.
沒什么可怕的
That's what I thought.
我就說嘛
You ok?
你沒事吧
Were you following me?
你在跟蹤我嗎
No, I, uh, I just... I saw you fall.
沒有 我只是看到你跌到了
Uh-huh, and you just happened to be
是啊 你只是碰巧
Hanging out in a cemetery.
來墓地散步
I'm visiting. I have family here.
我是來祭拜家人的
Wow. Tactless.
太失禮了
I'm sorry. It's the fog,
對不起 都怪那霧氣
It's making me foggy.
把我都弄得暈頭轉向的
And then back there, there was this bird,
而且那邊還有只鳥
And it was all very Hitchcock for a second.
那一瞬間 整個氛圍讓人驚悚
That is the bird movie, right, the Hitchcock?
很像希區柯克那部關于鳥的恐怖電影
I'm Elena.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm Stefan.
我叫斯特凡
I know.
我知道
We have history together.
我們一起上歷史課
And English and French.
還有英語和法語課
Right.
沒錯
Thanks.
謝謝
Nice ring.
戒指真漂亮
It's a family ring, yeah.
是祖傳的
I'm kinda stuck with it. It's weird,huh?
我似乎帶上就不想取下來 有點詭異對嗎
No, no. It's just, I mean, there are rings
不會 戒指隨處可見
And then there's that.
這枚卻很特別
Did you hurt yourself?
你是不是受傷了
Did you hurt yourself?
剛才是不是摔傷了
I don't know.
不知道
Oh! Look at that.
看啊
That is not pretty.
這可不好看
You ok?
你沒事吧
You should go.
你該走了
Take care of that.
好好處理下傷口
Really, it's nothing.
真的沒什么