Sorry, I was about to knock.
抱歉 我正想敲門
I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier.
我想為先前無故消失的行為道歉
I know it was...
我知道那有點...
strange.
奇怪
No worries.
別放在心上了
I get it, blood makes you squeamish.
我懂 你暈血
Something like that.
差不多吧
How's your leg?
你的腳怎么樣
Oh, it's fine.
哦 沒事了
Just a scratch, barely.
只是皮外傷
How did you know where I lived?
你怎么知道我住哪兒
It's a small town.
這可是個小鎮
I asked the first person I saw.
我問了遇到的第一個人
I thought you might want this back.
我覺得你應該想要回這個
Oh, I must have dropped it.
哦 我一定是把它弄丟了
I...thank you.
謝謝你
Don't worry, I didn't...read it.
別擔心 我沒看
No?
沒有嗎
Why not? Most people would have.
為什么不看 大多數人都會的
Well, I wouldn't want anyone to read mine.
正如我不希望讓別人看我的
You keep a journal?
你也寫日記嗎
Yeah, if I don't write it down, I forget it.
是的 如果我不寫下來 我就會忘
Memories are too important.
記憶彌足珍貴
Yeah.
是的
I'm just gonna, um,
我得去...
you don't have to stay out there.
別站在門外說話啊
I'm fine.
不用了
Sorry, were you going somewhere?
不好意思 你剛剛是不是要出去
Yeah, I'm meeting a friend.
是的 我要見個朋友
Do you want to come?
一起來嗎
How's Elena doing?
埃琳娜還好嗎
Her mom and dad died. How do you think?
她的雙親亡故了 你覺得呢
She's putting on a good face,
她假裝滿面笑容
But it's only been four months.
可畢竟才過去四個月
- Has she said anything about me? - Oh, no.
-她有提到我嗎 -沒有
So not getting in the middle.
所以別再猶豫了
You pick up the phone and call her.
直接打電話給她吧
I feel weird calling her. She broke up with me.
我覺得打電話怪怪的 她和我分手了
Give it more time, Matt.
多給點時間 馬特