Don't underestimate me Ms. Swan.
別低估我 斯旺女士
You have no idea what I'm capable of.
你根本不知道我能做出什么來
I shall destroy your happiness...
我會傾盡一生...
if it is the last thing I do.
摧毀你們的幸福
Would you like something to drink?
您需要喝一杯嗎
Do I look like I need a drink?
你覺得我需要喝酒定神嗎
I was only trying to help.
我只是想盡力服侍您
Thank you.
謝謝
Now that was an awfully big threat.
你威脅別人的話真狠毒
Destroy everyone's happiness?
摧毀所有人的幸福
How do you plan on accomplishing that?
你準備如何實現它
The Dark Curse.
黑暗之咒
Are you sure your majesty?
您確定嗎 陛下
You said you'd never use it.
你說過不再用它了
You made a deal when you gave away that curse.
你放棄毒咒時跟她達成了協議
You traded it away.
你把它賣掉了
She won't be happy to see you.
她看見您不會高興的
Since when do I care about anyone else's happiness but mine?
我什么時候在乎過別人高不高興
Prepare the carriage.
趕緊備車
We're going to the Forbidden Fortress.
我們要去"禁堡"走一趟
How are you dear?
親愛的 你最近好嗎
I'm doing fine.
我挺好的
Are you?
是嗎
If it were me,I'd be simply tortured watching that flake of snow so happy.
如果換成我,看著白雪公主得到幸福肯定已經痛不欲生了
Weren't you about the same age when you were to be married before she ruined it all?
當初她破壞你婚禮的時候你不也像她現在這么大嗎
Yes you were.
是啊
Yes it was about the same age you were when that Sleeping Beauty got the best of you my dear Maleficent.
你像她這么大的時候,睡美人把你的一切都毀了
I soldiered on as you will too hopefully.
我挺過來了 希望你也一樣
Enough games. You know why I'm here.
別拐彎抹角了 你知道我來干什么
I need my curse back.
把咒語還給我
It's not yours anymore.
已經不是你的咒語了
A deal's a deal.
我們說好的
I traded you my Sleeping Curse.
我用昏睡咒換你的暗黑咒
Which failed undone by a simple kiss.
王子一個吻就破了你那垃圾咒語
Now please return what's mine.
把我的咒語還給我
The Dark Curse? Really?
你真的要用暗黑咒嗎