You must know that not even its unholy power can bring your loved one back from the dead.
你得明白 就算是暗黑咒的強大力量也無法讓你的愛人起死回生
Have you considered a pet?
你想養個寵物嗎
They can be quite comforting.
可以給你帶來一些安慰
The only comfort for me is Snow White's suffering.
只有白雪公主的痛苦才能給予我安慰
Well it's her wedding night.
現在是她的新婚之夜
I doubt she's suffering right now.
我可不覺得她有什么好痛苦的
I need that curse.
把我的咒語給我
I know you keep it hidden in the orb above your staff.
我知道它就藏在你魔杖的水晶球里
Hidden for the good of all old friend.
老朋友 我把它藏起來是為了大家好
Whoever created that monstrosity makes the two of us look positively moral.
跟這個魔咒的創始人相比你我就如圣人一般善良
Who did give it to you?
是誰把這個咒語給你的
Where I got it's none of your concern.
怎么得到的與你無關
Hand it back.
還給我
Must we do this?
非得動手嗎
Alas we must.
恐怕是的
No!
不要
Love is weakness Maleficent.
愛使人軟弱 瑪琳菲森
I thought you knew that.
你應該比誰都明白
If you're going to kill me kill me.
想殺我就動手吧
Why would I do that?
為什么要殺你
You're my only friend.
我可只有你這一個朋友
Don't do this.
別這樣
This curse there are lines even we shouldn't cross.
有些界限就算你我也不應逾越
All power comes with a price.
獲得力量總要付出代價
Enacting it will take a terrible toll.
施用暗黑咒的代價尤為慘重
It will leave an emptiness inside you...
它帶給你內心的空虛
a void you will never be able to fill.
你永遠也無法填滿
So be it.
我不在乎
Who among us is tired of losing?
你們誰還沒有厭倦失敗
That's why I called you here...
我今天叫你們來