The "Mirror" strikes again.
《鏡報》又來了
You're late.
你遲到了
Sorry. I wanted to bring you the latest edition.
對不起 我去拿稿子的最新版了
I assure you it's one of my better hatched jobs.
我保證這篇報道寫得更出色
That's not what I asked for.
我問的不是這個
What'd you find out about her?
你對她了解多少
Well the truth be told there wasn't much.
老實說 了解的不多
She spent a lot of time in foster homes.
她從小被人領養
Uh she got into some trouble when she was a kid
小時候惹了不少麻煩
but the details are locked up pretty tight.
不過檔案內容都被封存了
Since then she's clean. Bounced around all over.
從那以后她四處為家 再沒犯過事
The only thing I really learned was that she doesn't like to sit still.
我唯一確定的就是她從來都不安分
That appears to have changed.
看來她變了
Did you know that um
你知道嗎
she had Henry while she was in Phoenix?
她在菲尼克斯的時候就懷上了亨利
How'd he wind up here in Maine?
那他怎么會來到緬因州
So if I'm understanding you correctly.
如果我沒理解錯的話
You found nothing of value
你并沒有找到什么有價值的東西
which means you have no value Sidney.
也就是說你沒有利用價值了 西德尼
Do you know what I do with things that hold no value to me?
知道我怎么處理對我沒有價值的東西嗎
I throw them away.
我會將他們扔掉
I'll keep looking.
我會繼續收集線索的
Here you go.
給你
Thank you but I did not order that.
謝謝,但我并沒有點那個啊
Yeah I know. You have an admirer.
我知道 有人仰慕你
Ah so you decided to stay.
那么 你決定留下來了
Observant important for a cop.
洞察力 對警察很重要
It's good news for our tourist business.
這對本地旅游業很有利
It's bad for our local signage.
但對本地的標志牌很不利
It's it's a joke.
這是玩笑話
Because you ran over our sign.
因為你撞毀了我們的標志牌
Look the cocoa was a nice gesture and I am impressed that you guessed that I like cinnamon on my chocolate 'cause most people don't
那杯可可表達了你的善意,能猜到我喜歡加肉桂的可可也很厲害,因為大部分人不喜歡這個
but I am not here to flirt
但是我來這兒并不是為了調情
so thank you but no thank you.
謝謝 但是我不要 謝謝
I didn't send it.
不是我給您買的
I did.
是我買的
I like cinnamon too.
我也喜歡肉桂
Don't you have school?
你不用上學嗎
Duh. I'm 10.
用啊 我才10歲
Walk me.
陪我走去學校吧
So what's the deal with you and your mom?
你和你媽媽是怎么回事
It's not about us. It's about her curse.
不是我和她怎么了 而是她的詛咒
We have to break it. Luckily I have a plan.
我們得打破詛咒 幸運的是我有個計劃
Step one identification. I call it Operation Cobra.
第一步 確認身份 我管它叫"眼鏡蛇行動"