Thanks to you. That tape you found
多虧了你 你發現的錄音帶...
that was a stroke of genius.
是個神來之筆
So we went back and looked at past tapes.
我們回去查了一下以往的錄像帶
Turns out Mr. Doe's been talking in his sleep.
結果發現無名氏先生說夢話
He's been calling out for a "Kathryn."
他一直在呼喚"凱思琳"這個名字
After that it wasn't hard to put the pieces together.
然后 整個事情就明朗了
And here I thought you and Mary Margaret would be pleased.
我估計你和瑪麗·瑪格麗特都會很高興的
True love won out.
真愛最終獲勝
So bask in the moment dear.
盡情享受這一刻吧 親愛的
Were it not for you two they would have lived their lives completely alone.
要不是有你倆幫忙他們就會孤獨一生
That's why I'm willing to forgive your incessant rudeness
所以我打算原諒你一直以來的無禮
because...
因為...
all this has reminded me of something also very important...
這件事提醒了我一些重要的東西...
how grateful I am to have Henry.
我應該感謝上蒼讓我擁有亨利
Because not having someone...
因為得不到一個人...
that's the worst curse imaginable.
是最狠毒的詛咒
Emma.
艾瑪
Sorry to bother you so late.
抱歉這么晚打擾你
Is that...
那間...