We've got civilians still trapped up here.
有平民被困在...
Loki.
洛基
They're fish in a barrel down there.
他們在下面只有挨打的份兒
We got this. It's good. Go.
這邊有我們,沒問題的,你走吧
Do you think you can hold them off?
你擋得住他們嗎
Captain,
隊長
it would be my genuine pleasure.
我樂意之至
Just like Budapest all over again.
跟布達佩斯那次一模一樣
You and I remember Budapest very differently.
我們想的一定不是一個布達佩斯
It's going to be an hour
國民警衛隊集結
before they can scramble the National Guard.
需要一小時
National Guard?
國民警衛隊
Does the army know what's happening here?
軍隊知道這邊發生了什么嗎
Do we?
我們知道嗎
You need men in these buildings.
派人進這幾棟樓
There are people inside and they're going to be running
樓里的人可能會慌不擇路地
right into the line of fire.
撞到槍口上
You take them to the basements or through the subway.
你帶他們走地下室或者地鐵
You keep them off the streets.
別讓他們到街上來
I need a perimeter as far back as 39th.
一直到39大街全部封鎖
Why the hell should I take orders from you?
我憑什么聽你的
I need men in those buildings.
派人進這幾棟樓
Lead the people down and away from the streets.
把人往地下帶,別到街上來
We're going to set up a perimeter all the way down to 39th Street.
一直到39大街,要全部封鎖
Well, we got its attention.
好吧,這下它盯上我了
What the hell was step two?
然后怎么辦
What's the story upstairs?
上面怎么樣了
The power surrounding the Cube is impenetrable.
包圍魔方的能量無法穿透
Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys.
托爾說得對,我們得先對付這些怪物
How do we do this? As a team.
怎么對付,齊心協力
I have unfinished business with Loki.
我跟洛基還有帳要算
Yeah? Well, get in line.
是嗎,排個號吧
Save it.
別鬧了
Loki's going to keep this fight focused on us,
洛基會把戰斗集中在我們身上
and that's what we need.
這樣正好
Without him, these things could run wild.
沒有他控制著,場面會更亂
We got Stark up top. He's going to need us to...
斯塔克在上面,他會需要我們...