Sir, I've turned off the arc reactor
先生,我已關閉方舟反應堆
but the device is already selfsustaining.
但那個裝置已能自續供能了
Shut it down, Dr Selvig.
關掉它,塞爾維格博士
It's too late!
太遲了
She can't stop now.
現在沒法停了
She wants to show us something!
她有東西要給我們看
A new universe.
一個新宇宙
Okay.
隨便你
The barrier is pure energy.
那層屏障是純能量
It's unbreachable.
無法打破
Yeah, I got that.
看出來了
Plan B.
換招
Sir, the Mark 7 is not ready for deployment.
先生,馬克7型尚不能調用
Then skip the spinning rims. We're on the clock.
那就不要輪子了,我們沒時間了
Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity.
你是來求我發慈悲的嗎
Actually, I'm planning to threaten you.
其實我是來嚇唬你的
You should have left your armour on for that.
那你可不該把鐵甲脫了
Yeah.
是啊
It's seen a bit of mileage,
不過感覺穿上也沒用
and you've got the glow stick of destiny.
畢竟你拿著終結者型藍杖呢
Would you like a drink?
來一杯嗎
Stalling me won't change anything.
拖時間是沒用的
No, no. Threatening.
不不不,是嚇唬
No drink? Are you sure?
真不喝嗎
I'm having one.
我可要來一杯
The Chitauri are coming. Nothing will change that.
齊塔瑞大軍要來了,誰都休想阻止
What have I to fear?
我還怕什么
The Avengers.
復仇者聯盟
That's what we call ourselves. We're sort of like a team.
我們給自己起的名字,就是個團隊
"Earth's mightiest heroes"type thing.
全球最猛的英雄什么的
Yes, I've met them.
見過了,不過如此
Yeah.
好吧
It takes us a while to get any traction,I'll give you that one.
我承認磨合是花了些時間
But let's do a head count, here.
不過我們來數數吧
Your brother, the demigod,
我們有你的半神老哥
a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend.
一名超級大兵,不負盛名的活傳奇
A man with breathtaking angermanagement issues,
一個發起脾氣能嚇死人的人
a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella,
兩個頂級刺客,而你小子
you've managed to piss off every single one of them.
把他們都惹惱了
That was the plan.
我就是這么打算的
Not a great plan.
我看你是沒想清楚
When they come,
等他們來了
and they will,
放心,他們會來的
they'll come for you.
那就是冤有頭債有主
I have an army.
我有一支大軍
We have a Hulk.
我們有綠巨人
I thought the beast had wandered off.
那野獸不是跑丟了嗎
You're missing the point. There is no throne.
重點不在那兒,你別做皇帝夢了
There is no version of this where you come out on top.
你是絕不可能稱王稱霸的
Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us,
或許你大軍降至,或許我們抵擋不了
but it's all on you.
但帳都會記到你頭上
Because if we can't protect the Earth,
我們要是保護不了地球
you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it.
絕對會為之復仇
How will your friends have time for me
要是他們忙著打你
when they are so busy fighting you?
哪有時間陪我玩
This usually works.
以前沒出過問題啊
Well, performance issues, it's not uncommon.
性能失常神馬的,也不算罕見啦
One out of five...
五個男人就有一個...
Jarvis, anytime now. Jarvis, anytime now.
賈維斯,隨時可以了
You will all fall before me.
你們都會敗在我腳下
Deploy!
調用
Deploy!
快點的
And there's one other person you pissed off.
你還惹惱了一個人
His name was Phil.
他叫菲爾