Loki!
洛基
Turn off the Tesseract, or I'll destroy it.
關掉宇宙魔方,不然我毀了它
You can't.
你毀不掉
There is no stopping it.
停不下來了
There is only
現在只能
the war.
開戰
So be it.
那就來吧
Stark, we're on your three, headed northeast.
斯塔克,我們在三點鐘方向,航向東北
What? Did you stop for drivethrough?
我說你們還去買外賣了嗎
Swing up Park. I'm going to lay them out for you.
上帕克大街,我引他們過去給你們當靶子
Sir, we have more incoming.
先生,又來人了
Fine. Let's keep them occupied.
好吧,去招呼招呼他們
Nat? I see him.
娜塔莎,我看見他了
We got to get back up there.
我們得回上面去
Stark, are you seeing this?
斯塔克,看見這怪物了嗎
Seeing. Still working on believing.
看見了,還不敢相信
Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?
班納來了嗎
Banner?
班納
Just keep me posted.
他到了就告訴我
Jarvis, find me a soft spot.
賈維斯,找到這東西的軟肋
Look at this!
你瞧啊
Look around you!
瞧瞧這一切
You think this madness will end with your rule?
你以為你稱了王,殺戮就會結束嗎
It's too late.
太遲了
It's too late to stop it.
想阻止也來不及了
No. We can, together.
來得及,兄弟齊心,其利斷金
Sentiment.
婦人之仁