Sir.
長官
The Council is on.
理事會來電
Stark, you got a lot of strays sniffing your tail.
斯塔克,你后面可跟了不少敵人
I'm just trying to keep them off the streets.
我是不想讓他們到街上去
Well, they can't bank worth a damn.
他們不會拐彎
So find a tight corner.
找個死角
I will roger that.
好的,收到
Oh, boy.
真煩人
Nice call.
指揮得好
What else you got?
還有什么
Thor is taking on a squadron down on Sixth.
托爾在6大街跟一支飛行隊干起來了
And he didn't invite me.
居然不帶我玩
Captain, none of this is going to mean a damn thing
隊長,如果不關上傳送門
if we don't close that portal.
我們這么打也沒用
Our biggest guns couldn't touch it.
什么武器都傷不了它
Well, maybe it's not about guns.
或許得想別的辦法
If you want to get up there, you're going to need a ride.
想上去得找人捎你一道
I got a ride.
我知道找誰
I could use a boost, though.
不過你得推我一把
Are you sure about this?
你真要這么干嗎
Yeah. It's gonna be fun.
是啊,肯定特帶勁
Okay, turn, turn.
轉彎,轉彎,快轉啊
Less! Less!
收住,收住