Director Fury is no longer in command.
弗瑞局長已被解除指揮權
Override order 7Alpha11.
代行命令 7A11
7Alpha11, confirmed. We're go for takeoff.
7A11命令確認,我們可以起飛
Sir, we have a bird in motion!
長官,有架戰機起動了
Anyone on the deck, we have a rogue bird.
甲板上的人員請注意抗命戰機
We need to shut it down!
得阻止它起飛
Repeat, takeoff is not authorised.
重復,起飛未經許可
Stark, do you hear me?
斯塔克,聽見了嗎
You have a missile headed straight for the city.
有枚導彈直奔你那兒去了
How long?
多久到
Three minutes, max.
最多三分鐘
The payload will wipe out Midtown.
載著核彈,能將市中心夷為平地
Jarvis, put everything we got into the thrusters.
賈維斯,將所剩動力全部輸至推進器
I just did.
輸好了
Package is sent.
核彈已投
Detonation in 2 minutes, 30 seconds, mark.
從現在起兩分三十秒后爆炸
Are you ready for another bout?
準備好繼續迎戰了嗎
What, are you getting sleepy?
怎么,你要睡著了嗎
Right at the crown!
對準頂部
I can close it.
我能關掉它
Can anybody copy?
你們聽見了嗎
I can shut the portal down.
我能關掉傳送門
Do it! No, wait.
那就關啊,別,等等
Stark, these things are still coming.
斯塔克,敵人還在不斷涌入
I got a nuke coming in.
有枚核彈正往這兒飛
It's gonna blow in less than a minute.
會在一分鐘內爆炸
And I know just where to put it.
我已經想好該把它送哪去了
Stark, you know that's a oneway trip.
斯塔克,你的能量不夠往回走了
Save the rest for the turn, J.
留著能量拐彎吧,小賈
Sir, shall I try Miss Potts?
先生,要我給波茨小姐打電話嗎
Might as well.
也好
The streets of New York City have become a battleground.The Army is here trying to contain the violence
紐約街道成了戰場,軍隊已趕到,并努力壓制敵軍,重大新聞,曼哈頓市中心遭襲
but clearly, it is outmatched.
但顯然力不從心
And I have to say, in all my years of reporting,
我得承認,我入行以來
I have never seen anything like this.
還沒見過這樣的事
We have limited information on the team
我們尚不了解這支小分隊
but we do know that billionaire Tony Stark's Iron Man...
但能認出億萬富翁托尼·斯塔克,也就是鋼鐵俠