Clint. You're going to be all right.
克林特,你會沒事的
You know that?
是嗎
Is that what you know?
你確定嗎
I've got no window.
不能放松
I have to flush him out.
得把他趕出來
You got to level out. It's going to take time.
這可不容易,得慢慢來
You don't understand.
你不懂
Have you ever had someone take your brain and play?
你知道被人奪去意志,肆意擺布的滋味嗎
Pull you out and stuff something else in?
把你拽出來,把別人放進去
Do you know what it's like to be unmade?
你知道被瓦解的感覺嗎
You know that I do.
你明知我了解那種感受
Why am I back?
我怎么恢復的
How did you get him out?
你怎么把他弄出去的
Cognitive recalibration.
認知重校
I hit you really hard on the head.
俗稱敲腦瓜
Thanks.
謝謝
Natasha...
娜塔莎
How many agents did I...
我殺了多少探...
Don't.
別
Don't do that to yourself, Clint.
別去折磨自己,克林特
This is Loki.
作惡的是洛基
This is monsters and magic,
是怪物,是魔法
and nothing we were ever trained for.
是我們聞所未聞的敵人
Loki, did he get away?
洛基,他跑了嗎
Yeah.
跑了
I don't suppose you know where.
你知道他去哪了嗎
I didn't need to know.
輪不到我多管
I didn't ask.
也就沒問
He's going to make his play soon, though.
不過他很快就會行動了
Today.
就在今天
We got to stop him.
我們得阻止他
Yeah? Who's "we"?
是嗎,誰是我們
I don't know. Whoever's left.
不知道,活下來的人吧
Well,
哼
if I put an arrow through Loki's eye socket,
要是我能一箭射穿洛基的眼窩
I would sleep better, I suppose.
也能睡好覺了
Now you sound like you.
這話才像你
But you don't.
可你不像你
You're a spy, not a soldier.
你是間諜,不是士兵
Now you want to wade into a war. Why?
怎么會想去沖鋒陷陣
What did Loki do to you?
洛基把你怎么了
He didn't. I just...
沒怎么,我只是...
Natasha.
娜塔莎
I've been compromised.
我被他說動了
I got red in my ledger.
我欠了血債
I would like to wipe it out.
想要還掉