Sorry, boss.
對不起,頭兒
The god rabbited.
讓那個瘟神逃了
Just stay awake.
保持清醒
Eyes on me.
看著我
No, I'm clocking out here.
不行了,我得離崗了
Not an option.
不批準
It's okay, boss.
沒事,頭兒
This was never gonna work
想要他們成為真正的團隊
if they didn't have something
就得給他們點...
to...
動力...
Agent Coulson is down.
科爾森探員殉職了
A medical team is on its way to your location.
醫療隊正在趕去
They're here.
已經到了
They called it.
他們宣布死亡了
These were in Phil Coulson's jacket.
這些卡片揣在菲爾·科爾森的外衣口袋里
I guess he never did get you to sign them.
看來他沒要到你的簽名
We're dead in the air up here.
我們現在耳聾眼瞎,一籌莫展
Our communications, the location of the Cube,
通訊中斷,魔方下落不明
Banner, Thor...
還弄丟了班納和托爾
I got nothing for you.
我沒轍了
I lost my one good eye.
最得力手下也犧牲了
Maybe I had that coming.
也許是我自找的
Yes,
沒錯
we were going to build an arsenal with the Tesseract.
我們是想將宇宙魔方用于制武
I never put all my chips on that number, though
但我就沒把寶都壓在這事上
because I was playing something even riskier.
因為我還有個更大膽的計劃
There was an idea, Stark knows this,
我有個設想,這事斯塔克知道
called the Avengers Initiative.
叫做"復仇者計劃"
The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people
就是將一些能力超群的人召集起來
to see if they could become something more.
看他們所組成的團隊能否更加強大
To see if they could work together when we needed them to,
看他們能否在危急時刻并肩戰斗
to fight the battles that we never could.
贏得那些我們贏不了的戰爭
Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea.
菲爾·科爾森到死都相信這個設想
In heroes.
相信英雄
Well,
好吧
it's an oldfashioned notion.
這觀念的確過時了