Transport SixSixBravo, please relay confirm codes.
66B號運輸機,請上報確認口令
I've got you on the computer, but not on the day log.
系統里有你的資料,但沒有航行記錄
What is your haul? Over.
請上報運輸貨物,完畢
Arms and ammunition. Over.
武器彈藥,完畢
You speak of control, yet you court chaos.
你嘴上說要控制,卻惟恐天下不亂

That's his M.O., isn't it?
他就這作風,不是嗎
I mean, what are we, a team?
我們算哪門子團隊
No, we're a chemical mixture that makes chaos.
不,把我們搞在一起只會引發混亂
We're a time bomb.
我們...就是定時炸彈
You need to step away.
你別起哄
Why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam?
干嘛不讓他發發火,泄泄氣
You know damn well why. Back off!
你明知故問,別搗亂
I'm starting to want you to make me.
我想看你有沒有本事逼我
Yeah. Big man in a suit of armour.
你厲害,穿著鐵甲充大俠
Take that off, what are you?
脫下鐵甲,你還剩什么
Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
天才,大款,花心蘿卜,慈善家
I know guys with none of that worth ten of you.
我認識很多平凡的人,卻勝你十倍
I've seen the footage.
我看你的資料了
The only thing you really fight for is yourself.
你就只在乎你自己
You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play,
你不是那種會做出犧牲的人
to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you.
匐在鐵絲網上讓戰友爬過去
I think I would just cut the wire.
要是我就剪斷鐵絲網
Always a way out.
總有鬼主意
You may not be a threat
你也許不算是威脅
but you better stop pretending to be a hero.
但你也別再扮英雄了
A hero? Like you?
你那樣的英雄嗎
You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers.
你就是個實驗產物,羅杰斯
Everything special about you came out of a bottle.
從一瓶血清里獲得了特殊能力
Put on the suit. Let's go a few rounds.
穿上鐵甲,我們大戰幾個回合
You people are so petty and tiny.
你們真小,小肚雞腸
Yeah, this is a team.
這就是我們的團隊
Agent Romanoff, would you escort
羅曼諾夫探員,請你
Dr Banner back to his...
護送班納博士回他的...
Where? You rented my room.
哪兒,你把我房間租出去了
The cell was just in case...
那個隔間只是...
In case you needed to kill me.
為萬一你要殺我準備的
But you can't. I know, I tried.
可你殺不了,我試過,所以我知道
I got low. I didn't see an end.
我一度心灰意冷,覺得這種日子沒有盡頭
So, I put a bullet in my mouth, and the other guy spit it out.
就想吞槍自殺,那個家伙卻把子彈吐了出來
So I moved on.
我只好活下去
I focused on helping other people. I was good.
一心行醫濟世,本來好端端的
Until you dragged me back into this freak show
卻被你拉來跟這些怪胎為伍
and put everyone here at risk.
危及所有人的安全
You want to know my secret, Agent Romanoff?
你不是問我有什么絕招嗎,羅曼諾夫探員
You want to know how I stay calm?
我是怎么保持冷靜的
Dr Banner,
班納博士
put down the sceptre.
放下權杖
Got it.
找到了
Sorry, kids,
抱歉了,孩子們
you don't get to see my party trick after all.
沒機會看我亮絕活兒了
You located the Tesseract?
宇宙魔方找到了
I could get there fastest.
我能最快趕過去
The Tesseract belongs on Asgard. No human is a match for it.
宇宙魔方是阿斯加德的,人類消受不起
You're not going alone. You're gonna stop me?
你不能自己去,有本事你就攔我啊
Put on the suit, let's find out.
穿上鐵甲,看誰厲害
I'm not afraid to hit an old man.
打老年人我毫無壓力
Put on the suit.
去穿鐵甲