Put on the suit.
乖,去穿鐵甲
Yeah.
好嘞
All hands to stations.
全體人員就位
Hill! External detonation.
希爾,航母外部爆炸
Number three engine is down.
三號引擎停機
We've been hit.
我們受襲了
Can they get it running? Fire in engine three!
能修好嗎 3號引擎失火
Talk to me.
什么情況
Turbine looks mostly intact
渦輪機看來沒大礙
but it's impossible to get out there to make repairs
但飛行狀態下
while we're in the air.
無法進入故障區維修
If we lose one more engine, we won't be.
再停一個引擎我們就飛不起來了
Somebody's got to get outside and patch that engine.
得找人出去修引擎
Stark, you copy that? I'm on it.
斯塔克,聽到沒,這就去
Coulson, initiate defensive lockdown in the detention section
科爾森,啟動關押區防御性封鎖
then get to the armoury.
然后去軍械庫
Romanoff?
羅曼諾夫
We're okay.
我們沒事
We're okay, right?
你沒事吧
Keep that engine down! Yes, sir.
別讓引擎啟動,遵命
Detention, wait for cameras to go dark.
去關押層,等攝像頭關閉
Got it. Stay close.
收到,跟緊
Let's go, Level 4.
走,去4層
Engine three. I'll meet you there.
三號引擎,去那兒見
Doctor?
博士
Bruce?
布魯斯
You got to fight it. This is just what Loki wants.
撐住啊,洛基就等著你失控呢
We're going to be okay. Listen to me.
不會有事的,聽我說
Are you hurt?
你受傷了嗎
We're going to be okay. All right?
不會有事,聽到了嗎
I swear on my life, I will get you out of this.
我以生命起誓,會帶你出去
You will walk away and never ever...
你不用蹚這渾水,再也不...
Your life?
你的生命