What are you doing, Mr Stark?
你在干什么,斯塔克先生
Kind of been wondering the same thing about you.
這話我還想問你呢
You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract.
你該去搜尋宇宙魔方的下落
We are. The model's locked
在搜,搜索模型已鎖定
and we're sweeping for the signature now.
正在掃描搜索信號
When we get a hit,
一有結果
we'll have the location within half a mile.
能把范圍縮小至八百米內
Yeah, then you get your Cube back. No muss, no fuss.
然后你就能拿回魔方,稍安毋躁
What is "Phase 2"?
第二階段是什么
Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D. Uses the Cube to make weapons.
第二階段是神盾局將魔方用于制造武器
Sorry, computer was moving a little slow for me.
抱歉,我等不起計算機了
Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract.
羅杰斯,我們搜集所有與魔方相關的東西
This does not mean that we're making...
這并不意味著我們...
I'm sorry, Nick.
打斷一下,尼克
What were you lying?
你還想怎么編
I was wrong, Director.
我錯了,局長
The world hasn't changed a bit.
世界還是那個老樣子
Did you know about this?
這事你知情嗎
You want to think about removing yourself from this environment, Doctor?
你是不是離開這里,博士
I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed.
我在加爾各答時離這兒遠著呢
Loki is manipulating you.
洛基想擺布你
And you've been doing what, exactly?
你就不是嗎
You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you.
你肯來不是被我的秋波打動
Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy.
對,我也不會因為你突然覺得不安就走
I'd like to know why S.H.I.E.L.D.
解釋一下神盾局干嘛
Is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction.
要用宇宙魔方開發大規模殺傷性武器
Because of him.
因為他
Me?
關我什么事
Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet
去年,一個外星來客光臨地球
who had a grudge match that levelled a small town.
兩虎相爭,結果踏平了一座小鎮
We learned that not only are we not alone
我們不僅得知了宇宙中其他生命的存在
but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned.
還發現我們的武力遠遠落后于他們
My people want nothing but peace with your planet.
我的人民只想與地球和平相處
But you're not the only people out there, are you?
可你們不是唯一的外星生命吧
And you're not the only threat.
還有別的生物對我們構成威脅
The world's filling up with people who can't be matched,
宇宙到處是無可匹敵的強手
that can't be controlled.
誰都控制不了他們
Like you controlled the Cube?
你想像控制魔方那樣控制他們
Your work with the Tesseract
正因為你們用宇宙魔方制武器
is what drew Loki to it, and his allies.
才招來了洛基和他的同伙
It is a signal to all the realms
你這是給其他文明發出了信號
that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war.
宣告地球已準備好展開高級戰爭
A higher form?
高級
You forced our hand.
還不是你逼的
We had to come up with something.
我們總得想個辦法
A nuclear deterrent.
于是想到了"核威懾"
Because that always calms everything right down.
這總能平息事態
Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark.
斯塔克,別忘了你的發家史
I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neckdeep...
要是斯塔克還在造軍火,肯定早就...
Hold on. How is this now about me?
等等,干嘛,這怎么沖我來了
I'm sorry, isn't everything?
怎么,你不總是焦點嗎
I thought humans were more evolved than this.
沒想到人類這么野蠻
Excuse me, did we come to your planet and blow stuff up?
喂喂,人類跑去炸你家了嗎
You treat your champions with such mistrust.
你居然如此不信任你們的守護者
Are you boys really that naive?
你們怎么這么幼稚
S.H.I.E.L.D. Monitors potential threats.
神盾局監視所有潛在威脅
Captain America's on threat watch?
美國隊長也是威脅
We all are.
我們都是
Wait, you're on that list?
你也上黑名單了
Are you above or below angry bees?
你跟憤怒的蜜蜂誰更靠前
Stark, so help me God, if you make one more wisecrack...
史塔克,你再犯貧
Threat! Verbal threat. I feel threatened.
這是口頭威脅啊,我好怕
Show some respect. Respect what?
放尊重點,尊重什么