There's not many people who can sneak up on me.
能偷偷接近我的人可不多
But you figured I'd come.
可你料定我會來
After.
有點早了
After whatever tortures Fury can concoct,
我以為等弗瑞想不出折磨我的新招了
you would appear as a friend, as a balm.
你才會粉墨登場,假意友好,來安撫我
And I would cooperate.
我就會全盤招供了

I want to know what you've done to Agent Barton.
我想知道你把巴頓探員怎么了
I would say I've expanded his mind.
我開拓了他的心智
And once you've won,
等你贏了
once you're king of the mountain,
等你稱了王,稱了霸
what happens to his mind?
他的心智會怎樣
Is this love, Agent Romanoff?
你問這些是出于愛嗎,羅曼諾夫探員
Love is for children. I owe him a debt.
小孩子才談情說愛,我是欠他人情
Tell me.
說來聽聽
Before I worked for S.H.I.E.L. D... I...
進神盾局前,我...
Well, I made a name for myself.
我早已聲名遠揚
I have a very specific skill set.
我會一些特定的技能
I didn't care who I used it for, or on.
但我黑白不分,濫殺無辜
I got on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar in a bad way.
于是被神盾局盯上了
Agent Barton was sent to kill me.
他們派巴頓探員來殺我
He made a different call.
但他改了主意
And what will you do if I vow to spare him?
要是我保證放他一條生路,你怎么回報我
Not let you out.
我不會放了你
No, but I like this.
我知道,可這多有趣
Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man.
整個世界都危在旦夕,你卻為一個人討價還價
Regimes fall every day.
政權的顛覆司空見慣
I tend not to weep over that. I'm Russian.
我不想為這個傷心難過,我是俄國人
Or I was.
曾經是
And what are you now?
那你現在又是什么人
It's really not that complicated.
這事很簡單
I got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out.
我欠了債,就要償還
Can you?
還債
Can you wipe out that much red?
那么多債,你還得清嗎
Dreykov's daughter,
德科夫之女
the hospital fire?
醫院的火災
Barton told me everything.
巴頓都告訴我了
Your ledger is dripping. It's gushing red
你的血債罄竹難書
and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself
你以為救一個比你強不到哪去的人
will change anything?
就能改變什么嗎
This is the basest sentimentality.
這就是婦人之仁
This is a child at prayer.
像個孩子請求寬恕,真可悲
Pathetic!
真可悲
You lie and kill
你為騙子撒謊
in the service of liars and killers.
給殺手當屠刀
You pretend to be separate, to have your own code,
你自命不凡,裝作是在以自己的準則行事
something that makes up for the horrors.
想以此為你所犯罪行的借口
But they are part of you.
但那是你的一部分了
And they will never go away.
永遠無法抹去
I won't touch Barton, not until I make him kill you.
我會留著巴頓,好逼他殺了你
Slowly, intimately,
用他知道你最怕的手段
in every way he knows you fear.
一點點親手宰了你
And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work
這時我就喚醒他,讓他有時間欣賞自己的杰作
and when he screams, I'll split his skull.
等他痛苦哀嚎之時,我再劈開他的頭
This is my bargain, you mewling quim.
這是我還的價,你這哭哭啼啼的婊子
You're a monster.
你這個禽獸
Oh, no.
不
You brought the monster.
你帶來的那位才叫獸
So, Banner.
班納
That's your play.
那就是你的計劃
What?
什么
Loki means to unleash the Hulk.
洛基想誘綠巨人變身
Keep Banner in the lab. I'm on my way.
別讓班納出實驗室,我馬上到
Send Thor as well.
把托爾也找去
Thank you for your cooperation.
謝謝合作