The Big Bang Theory《生活大爆炸》
A:Excuse me, my friend is having an allergic reaction to peanuts.
甲:打擾一下,我朋友花生過敏了。
B:No, he's not.
乙:不,他沒過敏啊。
A:Yes' He is.
甲:他是過敏了。
B:Look, sir, we are very busy here, and I am just...Holy crap!
乙:聽著,先生,我們真的很忙,而且我只是…哎呀!
A:Please help me!
甲:請救救我!
B:Code four! I need a gurney! Right away! Right away!
乙:急救!我要擔架!馬上!馬上!
A:Thank you.
甲:謝謝你。
B:Say what you will about the healthcare system in this country, but when they're afraid of lawsuits, they sure test everything.
乙:不管你怎么說這個國家的醫療體系,但當他們害怕惹官司時,他們什么檢測都要做。
A:I really don't think the colonoscopy was necessary.
甲:我真不明白結腸鏡檢查有什么必要。
B:You know, before you got all swollen up, I actually thought you were trying to keep me out of the apartment, so you could throw me a surprise party.
乙:你知道么,在你腫起來之前,我真以為你要把我騙出公寓,為了給我辦個驚喜生日派對呢。