Friends,《老友記》
A:You want some help with that?
甲:你需要幫忙嗎?
B:Oh, no thanks, I got it. (picks it up) No, I don't!
乙:哦,不用了,我可以。(搬盒子)不,我不行了!
A:Whoa! Are you okay?
甲:哦!你沒事吧?
B:Whew! Stood up too fast, got a little head rush.
乙:哎呀!我起來得大快了,頭有點暈。
A:It's the heat. And...and the humidity.
甲:太熱了。而且…而且又潮濕。
B:That's a uh, that's a tough combination.
乙:又熱又潮濕實在是挺難受的。
A:Do you wanna come in for some lemonade?
甲:想不想進來喝杯檸檬汁?
B:Like you wouldn't believe. Wow! This is a great place.
乙:想得不得了。哇!你家好漂亮。
A:Thank you. Just make yourself comfortable.'
甲:謝謝。不要客氣。
B:Gotcha.
乙:好的。
A:This place is really my Grandmother's. I got it from her when she moved to Florida, otherwise I could never afford a place like this.So if the landlord ever asks, I'm 87 year old woman, who's afraid of her VCR. So are you thirsty?
甲:這其實是我奶奶的房子。她搬去佛羅里達州,我才能住,否則我根本租不起這樣的地方。要是房東問起,你就說我是87歲害怕錄像機的老奶奶。你渴嗎?