Boy, I sure wish my friends could see me now.
天哪,真希望我朋友能看到我現在的樣子。
Guido, your eyes do not deceive you. We are in Italy. We are home.
圭多,你的眼睛沒有欺騙你。我們在意大利,我們回家了。
Hey, Luigi. Which way to the hotel, man? What? No friend of mine will stay in a hotel in my village.
嗨,路易吉,去旅館怎么走?什么?在我老家,我絕不會讓朋友去住旅館的。
You will stay with my... Uncle Topolinoooo! Luigi! Guido!
你們住在我…叔叔托波利諾!路易吉!圭多!
How do they do it? These are the same ingredients as back home, but it tastes so good. It's organic, man. Treehugger.
他們是怎么做的?跟我們在家用的原料是一樣的,但味道怎么這么好。這是有機的,兄弟。你這個"擁抱樹木"的嬉皮。
Hey, race car. You look so down, so low. Is like you have flat tires.
嗨,賽車。你看起來這么垂頭喪氣的。好像輪胎沒氣了一樣。
She said you look like you are starving, that she's gonna make you a big meal and fatten you up.
她說你看起來好像餓壞了,她要給你做頓大餐,把你喂的飽飽的。
Oh, no. Mama Topolino, please, you don't need to make a fuss.
哦,不是的。托波利諾媽媽,不用這么麻煩。
Capisco. I understand. Is a problem, yes, between you and a friend?
我明白了。朋友之間鬧別扭了吧?
How did you know that? A wise car hears one word and understands two. That, and Luigi told me.
您怎么知道的?聰明的車一向善于察言觀色。那是路易吉告訴我的。
While Mama cooks, come and take a stroll with me.
趁著媽媽在做飯,跟我去散散步吧。
I brought my friend Mater along on the trip and I told him he needed to act different, that we weren't in Radiator Springs.
這次行程我帶上了我的朋友脫線一起,我告訴他得注意言行舉止,畢竟我們不是在油車水鎮。
This Mater is a close friend? He's my best friend. Then why would you ask him to be someone else?
這位脫線是你很好的朋友嗎?他是我最好的朋友。那為什么要讓他變成另一個樣子呢?
What did I do? I said some things during our fight.
我做了什么?我在我們爭執的時候說了些話。
You know, back when Guido and Luigi used to work for me, they would fight over everything.
以前圭多和路易吉幫我干活的時候,他們為各種各樣的事情爭吵。
They fight over what Ferrari was the best Ferrari, which one of them looked more like a Ferrari.
他們爭吵哪種法拉利是最好的法拉利,他們倆哪一個更像法拉利。
There were even some non Ferrari fights.
甚至還有跟法拉利無關的爭吵。
So I tell them, "Va bene, it's OK to fight. "Everybody fights now and then, especially best friends.
我就告訴他們"沒問題,吵就吵吧"。"每個人都吵架,特別是和最好的朋友"。
"But you got to make up fast.
"但你們得趕快和好"。
"No fight more important than friendship. " What does that mean? Whoever find a friend, find a treasure.
"友誼比什么爭執都重要"那是什么意思?擁有朋友,就擁有財富。
Now, mangia. Eat!
現在,小伙子,吃吧!